CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

DUMBNESS strikes back :D


If you have noticed, all the three posts below are of the same date..
it is because today, I accidentally deleted my blog! :'C

That's why I created a new one. A WHOLE NEW BLOG!
All my posts are deleted! not only the posts, the comments(which are graded) and others was deleted as well. FATAL.

now, I realized that my dumbness is getting worse and it only gets me nowhere but in trouble. I should be more logical and sensitive next time.. :DD

sad that I already edited the layout of that blog I deleted. whaha. STUPID ME.
I've already got comments too. tssk.(graded pa naman ang comments) :((

10 comments:

frantian® said...

graded ba ang comments?

eto comment..

haha!

saad maxado...

hehe

XD

Unknown said...

:) nice. :))

aizel said...

frantian: oo DAW. :DD

KeNnO said...

heres your comments.. GbU

The Inheritance Trilogy said...

weeee, nice one,,
comment rin

^_^

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

That's so sad.

but mind you, I shall not shed tears. Why?

Well...it's not like you need them...>.>

Aanyway. Here's a comment. Waha!

Or if you want...

[s]LET'S TEAM UP AND DESTROY FOR STRESS-RELIEVING GOODNESS![/s]

Gomenasai. >.<

aizel said...

JEANELLE: okena buddy.. good idea but i think you can carry on.. kya mo yan. :DD

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

nice one.. =p

Anonymous said...

daya. comment ka daw sa akin. nagcocomment ako sau hindi ka nagcocomment back. amp. ja here. tampo ako. :|

maan said...

mag flood ka sakin. flood rin kita. :D