CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LEARNINGS && STUFF

This school year was great I learned many things regardless if I liked it or not. haha^^.
But seriously I gained a lot, I learned about html(hypertext mark-up language). I learned how to decorate and create my webpage. I learned about computer programming, I find it difficult but still, I learned. I also learned how to deal with wires and cutters. :DD

I learned many things this year, the things listed above are just some of it. The things I learned will surely be useful and essential for I can still use my knowledge about it for the succeeding years. :))

3 comments:

koala-sleepers said...

yay! ako first..
anywey, hehe nice post at least may na learn db??..
plss fix ur first line..
lied yan or liked??hehe


comment back..plzz

aizel said...

ohw.. keyboard error. :DD

liKed un..^^

aizel said...

crap! may grammatic error ako sa entry na to. haha. at ayaw ko na iedit. :)